Working with different people, a stockbroker, a financial advisor, a CPA, an insurance person, an estate planner, can be confusing and frustrating.
For that matter, do your financial advisor and your accountant talk to each other about what you should sell for tax purposes? How about things like reducing capital gains taxes from stocks and real estate investments? How do grandchildren affect your estate plan? Should you be making annual gifts to reduce estate tax erosion? Do the people you entrust your financial future all get together with you in one room and meet each year before December 31, to discuss the upcoming income tax preparation and the implications for you and your family? If the answer to these questions is "NO," you are not alone.
At Spinelli Financial Advisors' your taxes, investment management, retirement and estate planning needs are addressed under one roof. We call this wealth management. Most responsible people would call it common sense.
- Understand your plans and objectives and build a unique investment strategy that will provide for you today and in the future.
- Review your taxes, we know this makes up your largest expense, and implement strategies to help you keep more of what you earn.
- Retirement planning to save enough in a tax-efficient manner so you can enjoy a life full of rich experience and travels.
- Executive Services to help you navigate the complexity of today's compensation packages.
- Senior Services helping seniors manage their personal, financial, legal, and health insurance matters.
- Estate planning to reduce inheritance taxes and provide a legacy for your loved ones.
As fee-only financial advisors, the industry gold standard, we also receive no commissions whatsoever for the investments we select. The principle is simple; work in your best interest, every time.